Records Management / Office Administrator – Closing date extended to July 25th
Crosby Hanna & Associates, Saskatoon, SK, has an immediate opening for a full time, permanent Records Management / Office Administrator.
– Develop, implement and maintain a Records Management Program.
– Provide guidance pertaining to the analysis and inventory of records and determine appropriate practices and procedures.
– Provide clerical duties and administrative support to the staff: prepare reports and presentations, word processing, write correspondence; filing; answer telephones.
– Support the Office Manager with the day to day financial/accounting requirements.
– Graduate from a recognized, two-year, post-secondary records and information management program.
– Two – three years’ experience in records and information management with experience using electronic records management software.
– Thorough knowledge of records management, implementation, terminology, principals and procedures.
– Administrative experience in the construction industry with financial/accounting
– Business administration skills.
– Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms.
– Able to critically analyze and problem solve.
– Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
– Have strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and Access.
– Have a positive attitude and a willingness to work cooperatively within a professional office setting.
Crosby Hanna & Associates is an established landscape architecture and planning firm with offices in Saskatoon and Regina, Saskatchewan. We routinely work on diverse and complex projects and have been recognized with numerous awards. Our offices work in collaboration with architects, planners, engineers and contractors to ensure projects are carried out to successfully meet Client needs, budget and timeline. Our office is seeking to complement its staff with a Records Management/Office Administrator. We enjoy a friendly work atmosphere and seek someone who can work well within our team. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development.
Please use the form below to submit a detailed resume complete with references to:
Crosby Hanna & Associates
407C 1st Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X5
Application Deadline: 2 pm (SK Time) 25 July 2018